Immersion blender is a very useful piece of equipment to have in your kitchen. If you have recently bought one, you will see how many ways you can make use of it to make your everyday tasks simpler and faster. Before you know it, it will be involved in most of your kitchen chores and you will not be able to imagine a life without it. For in depth details about immersion blenders, check out Immersion Hand Blender Buyer’s Guide (2017) for more information. Follow these tips to get the most out of your immersion blender and to use it safely and effectively:
- When you immerse the blender in a liquid, make sure that the motor part of the blender does not come in contact with the liquid. It should be at least an inch above the level of the liquid.
- Use a high sided container to blend your ingredients. This ways you can prevent the surroundings from any unnecessary food splashes. Splashes can also be avoided by turning the blender on after its blades are completely inside the liquid and turning it off before you start removing the blender.
- Avoid using it with non-stick cookware because your blender can damage the non-stick coating. Use a durable metal container for your blending tasks to avoid any damage.
- Most immersion blenders are not as strong as countertop blenders. If you perform heavy tasks with them like crushing ice, it may damage the motor. Read the specifications and the instruction manual to understand which tasks your blender can and cannot perform.
- For most effective performance keep the immersion blender tilted and moving inside the liquid. It does not produce the desired results when held stationary at one position.
- For hard foods, cut them into smaller pieces for faster and easier blending. Also, very large pieces of hard food may harm the motor if it is not strong enough. If a chopping or grinding attachment is available with your blender, you can use that before blending to chop large pieces into smaller ones.
- Although immersion blender is well suited for blending hot liquids, do not leave it in hot food that is being cooked unnecessarily for too long. Once you have used the blender, remove is immediately.
- Make sure there are no hard food items like bones in the liquid that is to be blended. Bones can damage the blades as well as the motor.
- When you are using your hand blender for whisking, choose a container that has a capacity large enough to hold the increased volumes of food. The reason is, while whisking, the volume of food like egg-whites and whipped cream increases.
- Make sure you read instruction manual carefully before operating your blender for the first time.
Follow these tips along with the instructions given in the instruction manual of your hand blender to use your appliance safely and effectively. With good care, a good quality hand blender will serve you effectively for years before you have to think about buying a new one.
If you are looking for the best blenders, visit best blender on the market & reviews 2017 for more information.
Waist trainers, in simplest terms, are structures worn tightly around the waist to provide weight loss around the waist. Contrary to popular belief, waist trainers are not just used by women. They are quickly becoming popular among men as well. Those who want to lose excess weight around their waist and improve their posture and shape have come to the right place to search for the best mens waist trainer. With so many choices available in the market, it can become a tedious job to decide which waist trainer is the one that you want to spend your money on. Here we have compared some of the top waist trainers for men to make your decision simpler.
THE FLEX BELT Ab Belt Workout
This waist trainer delivers intense Abs workout and is FDA approved for toning and strengthening abdominal muscles. It delivers positive results within weeks of its proper use.
AZSPORT Waist Trimmer
It effectively helps you lose weight around the waist and is ideal for all sorts of workouts. It helps strengthen your core muscles to improve your posture and balance. It offers back support in addition to being comfortable to wear.
For mare information and top picks of men’s waist trainers, visit this page. http://choosewaisttrainer.com/men-waist-trainer/
Slendertone Connect Abs
It is an Ab toning belt that is controlled by an App supported by IOS and android phones. It strengthens all of your abdominal muscles and is FDA approved for toning and strengthening abdominal muscles. The device is USB rechargeable and comes with 5 levels of program for achieving specific fitness goals.
Slendertone Abs5 Abdominal Muscle Toner
This waist trimmer belt is also FDA approved for strengthening, and toning abdominal muscles. It uses a medical grade abdominal toning technology making it ideal for men and women alike. It strengthens all of your core muscles. With its regular use, you will achieve guaranteed results in just weeks. It is clinically proven to provide excellent results. This waist trainer belt comes with 10 programs to achieve specific fitness goals for beginners as well as for experts.
Actervate – Waist Trimmer Belt
This type of waist trainer works by building up heat in your waist during workout. It will stimulate sweating resulting in weight loss. It gives comfortable back support and helps maintain a good posture. It comes with an easily adjustable Velco fastener and is lightweight for maximum flexibility and comfort.
Different waist trainers have different strong suits. You need to ask yourself a couple of questions to figure out which one suits you best. What features are you looking for in your waist trainer? How much money are you willing to spend on it? Are you more interested in its workout benefits or are you buying it because you have backache problems and want to wear something for support?
Do not rely only on waist trainer to provide weight loss. Exercise and diet are just as important. Regular use of your waist trainer along with proper diet and exercise will give you a flatter tummy, increased core strength and perfect posture in very little time.